Last Updated: June 10, 2015
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT. We use the information gathered to better understand your needs, to improve the contents of our web pages and to monitor technical performance of our network. The information we gather falls into two categories: (1) information voluntarily supplied by users to the Site through optional registration; and (2) other information gathered as users navigate through the Site.
Information You Provide To Us.
We may collect and store information, personal or otherwise, that you voluntarily supply either while using our Site or in responding via email in connection with a feature provided on our Site. Some examples of this type of information include demographic information and personal information (such as your name, address, or email address) that you electronically submit to us for purposes such as registration for certain features on our Site, signing up for email newsletters, completing surveys, or posting comments on message boards or any public posting areas on our Site. We may also ask for information (including a credit card number) from users who make a purchase or conduct other transactions on our Site. The information supplied helps us to provide the product or service requested, offer you more personalized features, and tailor the Site to your interests. Supplying such information is entirely voluntary. However, if you choose not to supply information requested, we may be unable to provide you with services offered to users of the Site.
We also may collect and store information that is generated automatically as you navigate through our Site. For example, we employ a standard feature of browser software called a “cookie” to assign each user a unique, random number that resides on a user’s computer. The cookie does not personally identify the user; it merely identifies the computer with which the user accesses the Site. Unless a user voluntarily identifies himself or herself (through registration, for example), the Site will not be able to ascertain the identity of the user, even if a cookie is assigned to a user’s computer. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information supplied by a user. By showing how and when visitors use the Site, cookies help track user trends and patterns. They also prevent you from having to re-enter your preferences on certain areas of the Site where you have entered preference information previously. Of course, you are free to set your web browser to disable cookies or otherwise limit the information we collect; however, doing so may render your computer unable to take advantage of the personalized features enjoyed by other users of the Site.
We also may use web beacons and other methods to access cookies and to count users who visit our Site or open our HTML-formatted email messages. Our Site’s servers automatically collect limited information about your computer’s connection to the Internet, including your IP address. The IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send data such as the web pages users view. An IP address does not personally identify a user. We use this information to deliver the Site’s content to you upon request and to measure traffic within the Site.
HOW WE USE AND SHARE YOUR INFORMATION. We use the information we collect in a variety of ways, including using the information to customize features and advertising that appear on the Site. We also may provide your information to third parties, such as service providers, contractors, and sponsors, for a variety of purposes.
Our Use of Information.
The information we gather and collect enables us to provide you with our website and to help you partake of our services. You agree that we may use your information to:
· Contact you for customer service purposes
· Contact you to inform you of important changes or additions to our Site or the services offered over our Site
· To send you administrative notices, offers and any other communications that we believe may be of interest to you
· Operate, improve and maintain our products and services, including analyzing user behavior, and
· Administer promotions, provide features and display relevant content to you.
You may withdraw your permission and prevent our use of your information by contacting us using the contact information below.
Information We Share.
You consent to our sharing of information for the purposes described below:
1) Service Providers and Contractors:
We reserve the right to disclose to service providers and contractors all of the information that we collect online about you and other visitors to conduct business on our behalf. These activities could include processing payments, maintaining this Site, and providing business services to us or to you.
2) By Law or to Protect Rights:
We may disclose information when we believe that disclosure is necessary to comply with the law, to enforce our intellectual property rights, or to protect the rights, property or safety of Senaptec and our employees, and if necessary to defend against third-party claims. We may also disclose information when requested to comply with a court order, investigation, or governmental request.
3) Business Transfers:
4) With Your Consent:
We may share information when you provide us with your consent to do so. This may occur when you consent affirmatively or it may occur through your use of the Site as provided in this Policy. For instance, when you request information or services from our affiliates, partners, service providers, or other third parties through us, or when you post information to our Site, you provide your consent for us to share that information with others.
5) We Won’t Sell your Information:
Please bear in mind that whenever you voluntarily make your personal information available for viewing by third parties online – for example through comments and reviews or through email – that information can be seen, collected and used by others besides Senaptec. We cannot be responsible for any unauthorized third-party use of such information.
FOREIGN USERS. The data that you submit to this site will be stored on servers hosted by us or hosted by third parties in the United States and elsewhere. If you are outside of the United States do not wish to transfer your data to the United States, where it may be read by law enforcement authorities and others under US law, your only choice is to cease use of the site.
MODIFYING YOUR INFORMATION AND OPTING OUT. If you share information with us, you will have the opportunity to review, update, change or delete the information you have provided to us (and that we continue to store) at any time. Please contact us by phone, email, or postal mail using the information below to effect changes.
STORAGE OF INFORMATION. All information gathered on our Site is stored within a database accessible only by us. We will use industry standard measures, including encryption where appropriate. However, as effective as the reasonable security measures we implement may be, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information supplied will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the Internet.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT SENAPTEC. We do not publish text, images, or multimedia content that portrays nudity, foul language, violence, or other information not suitable for children. The Site is not directed to children under the age of 13 and we will not knowingly maintain personally identifiable information from or about anyone under 13.
Last Updated: June 10, 2015
By using the Site you agree and acknowledge:
1) You are responsible for any actions that take place on the site using your information, including by submitting an order for services, offering payment, or providing content. You will be held responsible for your actions.
2) With respect to any content you provide, including photographs, video content, and any other intellectual property, you grant to Senaptec a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, world-wide and fully paid-up license to use, copy, display, distribute, modify, create derivative works, and commercialize your content without limitation. You represent and warrant that you have adequate rights in any content that you provide and that nothing you provide has inadequate rights to grant us the full license herein.
3) You will not submit any content that is defamatory, infringing, inaccurate, harassing, threatening, obscene, unsuitable for minors, or otherwise objectionable in our sole discretion. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Senaptec for any content that you submit that is found to be infringing, harmful, defamatory, or otherwise subject to legal liability.
4) We do not offer any warranty or otherwise claim accuracy of any of the content offered on the Site. You acknowledge that any third-party content on the Site is offered as is and the Site is a passive conduit only for its distribution.
5) Senaptec claims all copyright to the fullest extent permissible under the law in its own content including text, layout, photographs, drawings, designs, and multi-media. You acknowledge you receive only a limited right to use such content on the Site solely for the purposes intended and receive no right to copy, distribute, modify, or create derivative works which are inconsistent with the purposes of Senaptec in making this content available.